Monday, January 21, 2013
Project Run and Play Week #3 Boy's Challenge
The biggest issues I had were with the zipper and the waistband. I have decided I will do some more research on this because while the pants turned out functional, they need some serious work.
For the top half of the outfit I found this sweater at the goodwill, it was a men's size small and still too big for my 8 year old. I noticed it was wool and thought I would try and shrink it. With some hot water it shrunk up at little, then I dried it and it shrunk up some more. I was afraid I might have shrunk it too much but it turned out perfectly.